How we manage our tiny living




         How we manage to live in a tiny living for almost 2 years.
  Me and my husband live with our in laws. Our room is very tiny. In the beginning of me moving in my husband had accumulated heaps of junk. Keep in mind this has been his room for over 10 years. He had lots of stuff. Moving out from my moms place I had previously gotten rid of a bunch of stuff I had 2 large moving boxes full of junk. I still could not let go of a lot of stuff, stuff I have had for ages. I carried some of this junk over into this tiny room hoping we can make room. Well turns out, we could not. We then moved to Morrison, IL last July so me and my husband both had to come to an agreement of what was important and what was not before we could move. Shortly, after being in IL we realized we missed home and so we were packing again and we moved out in October, so before moving out we rented a small trailer,because it was so cheap. We evaluated our stuff for the third time. My husband was and kinda still is the worst at hording stuff. We ended up getting rid of  at least six garbage bags full of stuff. This was hard for us. All these memories we were just throwing away.. All this stuff we figured we might need eventually, gone. Moving back down to Georgia was more important to us then all these material items. So we loaded what we could into a trailer and left. Shortly after arrival we find out, WE ARE PREGNANT. My nesting phase began a little early, probably more early than most people. So in desperate need for me to make room for my unborn child we decided to get rid of things again for what feels like the 1000 time. So, being in a tiny room we have no closet space keep in mind, and being 3 months pregnant we find out we are having a boy!!! I carelessly bought a ton of baby clothes, yet I had no where to keep these clothes. So we threw out a bunch of furniture that we had randomly placed in our small room and bought a dresser.

After all this we only have the essential furniture in our room. We have a 5 door dresser for our clothes, a 4 door dresser for Taylor's clothes and a hutch so we can hang our clothes that need to be hung.  We got rid of our bulky entertainment center and decided we are gonna hang our 50 inch tv.
Now we have room for Taylor's things and our things.
I am not perfect, my life is not perfect at all. Clearing out these items and keeping the essentials has made my life much more manageable and easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I let go of so far